11 March 2017

Bitcoin in the News : 2017-02 More++

Am I constrained by a pattern here? In the previous post, Bitcoin in the News : 2017-02 Price, I wrote,
For the third consecutive month I'm practically forced to start Bitcoin in the News with a post about the preceding month's price.

In addition to that, my second post for February, Bitcoin in the News : 2017-01 More++, concluded,

Were there any other new stories in the bitcoin space that grabbed everyone's attention [last month]? No, there weren't. I did, however, pick up on one theme : how well bitcoin is accepted by national authorities. Here is a list of stories in chronological order.

I could say exactly the same thing this month. Here's the list:-

Still following last month's pattern: 'Short takes: Things I learned from this month's news exercise.'

And again: 'And that's a wrap. See you again at the beginning of March! April!' Cookie cutter blogging, here I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment