08 April 2017

Bitcoin in the News : 2017-03 Price

I ended last month's post, Bitcoin in the News : 2017-02 Price, with,
I'm almost certain that I'll be doing a post next month for 2017-03 Price.

And so it is! One important difference needs to be flagged: the chart source has changed so a straightforward month-to-month comparison isn't possible.


Bitcoin Price Index

The new source is Live Bitcoin price and market cap (cryptocompare.com). Squinting at the post for '2017-02 Price' tells me that the previous source was BitcoinChain.com. The previous source allowed a custom date range, which the new source doesn't offer, so the chart shown above shows the month preceding my snapshot. As for the stories behind the price chart, I once again turn to Bitcoin price analysis (cointelegraph.com):-

Buy on the rumors, sell on the news? -or- Pump and dump? Maybe they are one and the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment